Hello, friends! It’s that time again. Today’s list is short, sweet, and literary:
- The Body Keeps Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk, MD
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman (my current read, a prequel to Practical Magic – I’m so in love that I’m afraid the deathwatch beetle will come for me)
- Garden Spells & First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen (I cannot ever recommend Sarah Addison Allen’s books enough, honestly)
- The Great Gatsby (2010 Edition) by F. Scott Fitzgerald
❤ Stay passionate, friends!
(PS: If you wanna chat books in the comments, I’m always down to do that. I have literally curated my own library at home, complete with card catalogue. Give me your recs or chat with me about mine. ALSO, support your local library, just saying.)